PITCH YOUR IDEA TO US!
If you have an idea for a TV show or special, let us know!
NorthSouth is always looking for the entertaining ideas and larger-than-life personalities that will become the next great television series. If you have an idea for a TV show or special, let us know! If you know amazing characters doing exceptional things, let us know that too. Just complete the form below and submit your ideas to us.
But before you do, we have to “read you your rights.” We can only accept your materials if you read the terms below and agree to the following:
- You created the idea or own the rights to the concept you’re submitting (or you represent the creator or owner).
- You acknowledge that the materials you submit will not be returned to you.
- NorthSouth did not request these materials from you. You’re submitting them out of the kindness of your own heart.
- You will receive no money or compensation for simply submitting your idea to us. (That may come later but we can’t promise anything.)
- If we like the idea, we may contact you and create a separate agreement so that we can develop the project for television or other media platforms. At that point, we’ll negotiate compensation for use of your ideas or any materials you submit.
- The concept you’re submitting is not protected by Federal copyright law.
- The use of these materials to develop a series will not infringe on the rights of any third party (someone other than you or us).
- You will indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from any and all suits, claims, or liability (including reasonable attorneys fees) that result from any breach of this agreement on your part.
- NorthSouth can transfer or assign this agreement to networks, other buyers, or co-producers.
- Your submission is not confidential. NorthSouth can discuss your materials with our employees, agents, and networks to see if they’re any good.
- NorthSouth has its own development department and some of the ideas already being developed by us may be similar to the idea or concept you’re submitting. You agree that you have no claim against NorthSouth for misappropriating any of your ideas of materials in any future NSP programs or activities.